Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-15-2016, 06:15 PM   #16
Nitro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultracapper
You and I ride each other pretty hard, but it's not because I don't appreciate the way you play your game. I fully understand the method of your madness, so, having said that, I hope you'll consider this a serious question.

Being that the general premise of your method is that it gives you a view into the insider's heads, how does including pools filled with North American bets on Hong Kong races give you that?

Not being a doubter, just wondering.
Hey it’s all in good fun and good spirit. After all when it comes right down to it, it’s only a game.

My previous comment may have been misleading.
I should have said that only Exacta pools are available in the States and Quinella pools in HK. There is no Exacta betting in HK. The really nice thing about playing HK here in the States is that all of the available betting pools (Win, Place 2nd, Place 3rd, Quinella, and Triple) are co-mingled. However, the vast majority of money being bet is HK money!

That’s one of the reasons why I generally shy away from playing races in Australia and Japan. The only betting pools showing the actual money available to us are those generated by players in the States. It’s doubtful that those pools would offer any Insider tendencies.
Nitro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)