Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Arienne Cox
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 12:12 PM   #9
MadVindication

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffaniO View Post
She’s riding good horses that most other riders would do much better with. Look up her 20 most recent rides and watch the replays. Then you’ll understand. I obviously don’t care she’s female.

However, when you are an “athlete” and you are poor at what you do, you get called out. Same as any football, baseball or basketball player. They are allowed to be critiqued.
I hear you.

People are probably better off receiving critique then having smoke blown up their ass that's for sure.

I like to follow female jocks I will check out her races.

At least it's not a case of a woman getting inferior mounts to the guys at a track. I don't know anything about how riders are decided or what goes on behind the scene. I've noticed this year at Woodbine Skye Chernetz and Chantal Sutherland are far more often on longer odds horses. And haven't yet heard of them getting any Queen's Plate mounts. Tho both girls have had great careers.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)