Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Arienne Cox
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 11:59 AM   #8
TiffaniO
Queen B

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadVindication View Post
yeah then I don't really understand this thread. 31% ITM ain't bad. She's a millionaire. She has a bad run lately or what?

Sometimes I think it's true that women got to do more to prove themselves. Being the opposite gender of the usual in an industry makes a person stand out for good or bad.
She’s riding good horses that most other riders would do much better with. Look up her 20 most recent rides and watch the replays. Then you’ll understand. I obviously don’t care she’s female.

However, when you are an “athlete” and you are poor at what you do, you get called out. Same as any football, baseball or basketball player. They are allowed to be critiqued. I could just as easily say “JR Smith is brutal”. Same idea.

As for the notion of the “record books”, first off, silly “record” and second off it was a 5 horse field where she plodded by 2 horses in the stretch after trailing for 1 7/16, but don’t let a fairy tale get in the way.

Last edited by TiffaniO; 06-27-2018 at 12:06 PM.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)