Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 01:31 PM   #49
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
Is the NYT a member here? Do they routinely insult me and my family and the city I live in? RFTR does
Yes, that paper is wrong for bringing those things up when writing about this incident....what am I supposed to do? Write them a letter or email them about it? Would that make you happy?

Look, this guy may have been stealing and he may have charged at the guys with the guns...but the point is WE DONT KNOW exactly what went down, but not RFTR....he's already declared the man to be guilty and that the killing is justified
Don't chastise me...I didn't insult you or your family.

What you are 'supposed' to do is read and understand an article before you jump on someone for bringing up precisely something that the OP article DID reference.

And finally, right...we don't know what really went down, and the NYT would be my last choice to rely on for the truth, the facts of a matter, any matter. Why not tear the information in the article apart, rather than bust each other's jaws over opinions? Now, THAT would be acting like adults! Do you understand?
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)