Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 03:13 PM   #230
mrhorseplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by highnote View Post
Who would be so cold-hearted as to separate this two year old child from her mother? Who would grab that child and carry her away as her mother is lead away in another direction? Could you do that?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj-Us3Fn...ource=ig_embed

I agree with Barbara Bush it is cruel and immoral. Just because there is a law doesn't mean the law is moral. There have been many bad laws written. How many people spent time in jail for marijuana possession or even possession of alcohol during Prohibition. Those were not good laws. I have not seen any law that says a child must be separated from the parent at the border.

there is a law that says do not enter this country illegally. I dont see how the mother could be so cold as to put her child in jepordy knowing the consiquences.

again those who possessed mj or alcohol during prohibiton broke the law and knew the consiquences before doing so.

good or bad law is a matter of opinion
mrhorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)