Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 10:41 PM   #188
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66 View Post
The next line in the quote was "I just find these labels hilarious. The lefties on here name-call and have as big or bigger foul mouths then those on the right. But that doesn't bother them."

Yes, it is those darned name-calling liberals that cause the conservatives to resort to their need to post their alt-right views and name call back. Dude (PA), conservatives outnumber liberal by about 20-1. I still can't decide which I am since I prefer conservatism on the fiscal side.
Invite some liberals then to join the party.

You guys act like I ban liberals. Hell, even when liberals asked to be banned, I don't ban them...

Don't look at me. Bring some liberals back...all are welcome.

Racing tends to attract an older demographic, and older demographics tend to trend right...sorry...that's the way it is...

There are plenty of dead racing forums out there that you guys are welcome to go try and revive and make it a left wing cesspool if you wish, on their off-topic section.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom