Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 09:51 AM   #22
SMOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by toussaud
I think racing needs to basically do two things

1. cut in half.
2. coordinate to get the maxmium revenue from each customer. stop having grade 1's that you spend weeks prompting going off within 3 mintues of other grade 1's that someone else has spent weeks prompting. Churchill and calder the entire freaking meet had their post times go off at the same time (about), and they are owned by the same damn company. it does you no good if you cut in half, and everyone wants to race in Friday saturday and sunday. hey i wager on tuesdays too. i would freaking LOVE to bet on oaklawn or fairgrounds on a tuesday. they only big show in town.

how many more wagers would i make if monmouth, belmont and Arlington were staggered within 10 minutes of each other. i'd seriously, probably double my wagers.

Other sports have figured out how to stagger their big games, i don't see why horse racing can't also do this.
SMOO is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most