Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Florence
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 05:36 PM   #43
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocala Mike View Post
Nice deflection! You co-opted my thread which made no mention of politics. I call total BS.
Oh...I just thought everyone would appreciate the real [fake] news that has been going on the past couple of days on FNN (fake news networks) that have been talking non stop about how this hurricane is Trump's fault and his response to it is already horrendous.

Like JR basically said, these leftist talking heads are pretty sick puppies when they have to stoop to new depths of stupidity by reporting that the weather is a president's fault (any president's fault!). (They did this, too, with Bush, as I recall.)

I wouldn't have reported on what is going on behind the great storm if I thought your comrades over on the cable networks would be such a cause of embarrassment to you. Please accept my apologies.

Meanwhile, to address the real issue, this is just another Act of God -- noting we haven't seen many times. But my prayers to Him will be that he turns this storm away from the coast for everyone's safety.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most