Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religious
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 01:49 PM   #25293
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
No I did not admit to anything. But now you're saying that Paul and Silas gave a false gospel to the Philippian jailer? Did they lie to the jailer?
Lies, lies and more lies.

Tell me does Scripture actually state, in Acts 16:30 ff, what Apostle Paul spake to the jailer? My written hard copy is silent as to the actual word they spake. Are the actual words Paul spoke to the jailer in your hard copy, your digitized copy, or the copy of the Bible between your ears?

Not actually knowing what words the Apostle used there is no possible way for me to conclude it was a false Gospel. as you accuse me of doing. However, I am sure even without out knowing what Apostle Paul actually stated when he spoke to the jailer, that Paul told the Gospel which Jesus personally taught Paul. Not only did they not lie, they baptized him.

The only way you can conclude such a false charge against me is that your words and teachings are equal to the Apostle Paul and you should be esteemed as Apostle Paul's equal.

Quote:
What part of "faith working through love" don't you get?
Already explained to you how you used it out of context.

Quote:
I already told you when regeneration takes place. Learn to read.
More lies. You told us when election takes place, in eternity past. Regeneration is substantially different. If I believed the error of Calvinism, regeneration could take place at any time during the elect's life. For example, the repentant thief on the cross. Obviously he was regenerated hours, minutes, seconds (?) before his death.

BTW he is one of the people we know who is in heaven. Proving you lied when you proclaimed we do not know who is in heaven.

Quote:
And how can the [spiritually] dead love God when by nature they are children of wrath? When by nature they are enemies of God?
You should know that answer, better than I. According to Jesus, you have no life in you. 53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
John 6:53 (KJV)

Quote:
Read John 5 some day. Perhaps, by God's grace, you'll get a handle on the connection between love and faith.
You should read John 6 and by the mercy and grace of God you may delivered form your many errors, your deceitfulness, your lack of wisdom and the false belief your teachings carry the same weight as Jesus and the apostles and being infallible.

And don't call me a liar. You have proclaimed yourself to be infallible in your interpretations, stating you interpret Scripture as Jesus (the incarnate word) did and as the prophets of Israel did.

You should also read, 1 Timothy 3:15. You are not infallible, in your interpretations and you are not the Church.

Your fellow Protestant brethren claim the same source of their authority,as you do, which is the Bible. Accordingly, you cannot claim that your preaching is more authoritative than Joel O., the reformed preacher I cited earlier or any other preacher of God's word who claims their source authority to preach comes from the Bible.

To recap, according to Jesus, you have no life in you and you are not the Church, and you are not infallible in your teachings. Meaning you are spiritually dead and you do not possess truth and your teachings are ripe with errors.
A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies.
George Washington

Last edited by Show Me the Wire; 07-23-2016 at 01:52 PM.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)