Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: DRF RELENTLESS
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 10:08 PM   #11
Niko

I sent them an email this week because for the life of me, I couldn't navigate my way to my Timeform purchase going through drf dot com. It was fairly easy when purchased through drf bets.

It appears they're using the tourist attraction approach to try to get more sales. You have to walk through the the gift shop (again) to get to your purchase.

I finally figured out the multiple click process (why would anyone have a simple button to access your purchases?) to access my purchase after reading a couple of their support emails. One of their suggestions worked and one didn't.

Figured out from their response two days later (which never explained how to access my purchase) and my multiple attempts to get at my data, that their platforms are not integrated.

I had bought from the DRF store years back, was already a TimeForm customer and a new DRF Bets customer this year. Therefore I had 3 separate log-ins which led to a myriad of problems. The log-in I was using wouldn't transfer.

I had a bunch of other frustrations including getting booted out of TimeForm and being asked to pay for a product I already purchased when trying to switch tracks.

I either go back to Twinspires completely or just buy daily cards the day of through drf bets because it's nice to get reimbursed for your PP's if you bet ((TF not available the day before for their reimbursement promotion)
Niko is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement