Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: TimeformUS
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 10:57 PM   #207
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybo
Again, I stated that if the data could be exported as a data file I would be interested in using the product, as many others who use data files will also probably be. As it is presented, that is not going to happen, and that's our loss.

I'll just quietly step out of this thread.
Geez man, it's in BETA...don't you see the big BETA sign up there? OBVIOUSLY, not all features are in place...and not every feature THAT WILL EVER BE has been developed yet...

I don't know what's up with you or why you have such a huge interest in going at the angle you're going, but it just seems strange...step out or don't step out...whatever...

I will point out that cj has been offering his figures for years and has had no problem getting customers...and all this time, he hasn't offered a CSV export of his numbers and it hasn't hurt him one bit.

Again, we get your position...hopefully, they'll be able to satisfy your needs once they actually get the site past BETA status...

They seem to be talking a fairly accommodating customer game...so I would think they would entertain your suggestions seriously and would look to provide what you're looking for if they think it's something that will be well received by their customer base.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-11-2013 at 11:00 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most