Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: TimeformUS
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 10:55 PM   #206
raybo
EXCEL with SUPERFECTAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Not to pile on you or anything, but one gets a sense while reading this thread that this has suddenly become the raybo vs. timeform thread...why is that?

Lots of "mine can be adjusted" and "my figures" and "my this" and "my that..." Aren't there already threads about your software where you do this kind of thing and can continue doing it there, and let those who want to talk about timeform do that here?

Disclaimer: I have no vested interest in this product, other than the fact that they may (hopefully) spend some advertising dollars here one day, and cj is a longtime friend from this board.
Again, I stated that if the data could be exported as a data file I would be interested in using the product, as many others who use data files will also probably be. As it is presented, that is not going to happen, and that's our loss.

I'll just quietly step out of this thread.

Excel Spreadsheet Handicapping Forum

Charter Member: Horseplayers Association of North America
raybo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)