Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 01:41 PM   #93
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
And I don't dispute any of what Dave said. I'm sure they do attack every pool at every racetrack they deem worthy to play.

So they must have will-pay info during the first leg of the PICK_X wagers, that is what you're saying, correct?

Could they do similar without this info on PICK_X wagers? Sure they could.

The core of their ability lies at having software that can analyze all the different pool info (even if it is just the pool info YOU AND I have access to). I go back 10 years ago when I was doing this myself...with only my homegrown software and my ADW account.

No, I wasn't doing it like they are doing it...they just took the concept and made it much grander in scope.

It's not an impossible thing to do if you have the programming knowledge and the math background.

Smarter, more resourceful people than you or I tend to be more successful at this game. Should we punish them for this, even if they have access to the same data you and I have?
I know it is your belief they have access to data we do not...let's establish that as fact first before we move forward.
Yes...I believe that these Whales have access that is denied to the rest of us. If you are more "skilled", or have "better software" than I have...then I have no bone to pick with you. I can't even complain if your betting-volume secures for you the sort of discounts(rebates) that are unavailable to me. In such a case...you have secured for yourself the sort of "advantage" that I too can avail myself to...if I become as "dedicated" to the game as you are.

But if you have a "clandestine" agreement with a betting outfit, which allows you "special" access to the wagering pools, or allows you to cancel wagers after the race starts...then I will scream "bloody murder"...because now there is outright CHEATING going on...at the expense of the unsuspecting player who is kept in the dark about such things.

Last edited by thaskalos; 02-03-2018 at 01:43 PM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)