Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 02:22 PM   #8
oddsmaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by the little guy
The funniest thing about the initial post is that, especially over the past year, there have been many days when Eric did not even do the line, yet this specific day the OP could tell right away it wasn't him!

I'm calling BS and an indefensibly nasty initial post. As someone that knows Travis well, I will be shocked if he doesn't do a solid job. I'm sure he would be the first to acknowledge he has some very big shoes to fill. I'm quite confident he will get there.
I'll take the rebukes to heart that I worded my post classlessly.

I don't get The Form every day and I thought some lines at Belmont seemed not to be done by the usual guy recently and with the first race at Saratoga it struck me that it couldn't be Eric. I know little of Travis & have no ax to grind - I owe him an apology for wording it in a disparaging way...he obviously is very well liked and I assume, deservedly so.
oddsmaven is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)