Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 08:14 PM   #166
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless
You should direct your post to R-Randall... he's the doom and gloomer, not me.

I am only offering the lone possible scenario of a market plunge in Trump's first months. I am not the one that said the Trump's stock market rally is close to being finished or near so.

I am a long term investor and am very, very optimistic in the immediate, mid-term and long term success in the stock market.
Maybe there is room for both mindsets, in 2008 there were two groups of us at the company. Those of us who lost 40 to 50 k in retirement savings and lost our job. And those of us who just lost the job, those who lost in the market did not listen to Lou. There was safe ground to be had provided you guarded what you had the year before, R-Randall might not get beat should things sour. Myself I think the housing bubble in Canada is ripe to pop, what follows it is anyone's educated guess. I just do not see Donald J. Trump making the same moves should the economy go from bad to even more bad.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)