Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 11:02 PM   #7127
GreenTreeSports

This is my review of the Best-5 program now I will admit that I am not and by far a value Hunter
When I buy a program I researched the program to see if it will work for me now I used to be a sheet player but after working with numbers for so many years my brain has become mush that's what my wife tells me. My first two weeks using the program I was up and down I had some nice bombs but I found myself betting more horses than I wished for so I went back to researching and after I did i found some key angles using this program that does not take a lot of work and produces some phenomenal results I've been WINNING ever since.. now let's get something straight I am not an exotic player I am basically a heavy win,place player I basically tried to stay within 6 spot-plays daily the reason is I'm not an action player I'm a winning player okay so let's get on with the angles
--------------
The first thing I do after scratches as I write down the consensus top-3 then I make three columns the first column is the Platinum number horse the second column is E1-E2 the third column is the 1,2,3 method. Now my main spot play system is I look for the top horse in the consensus not on any of the three columns this little system has produced unbelievable results as of this writing my last play of the day I only played two tracks today Churchill Downs and Fairmount Park race-6/#5 (3rd)
Now my second system for finding spot plays is looking at the 1,2,3 method horse that will be the third column course must be in the top three consensus with this system the horse must have 36 points or more also I have found out that most of the horses are within 35 days from last race that goes for my main system too now below you are going to see 5-21 results this is just from The main spot play system three tracks BTP-CD-LS
-------------
5/21
BTP
Race-1/#2 $9.20-$3.60
Race-5/#3 $5.20-$3.00
Race-8/#2 2nd $2.20
CD
Race-1/#3 $8.00-$2.80
Race-6/#2 2nd $4.00
LS
Race-1/#8 $5.60-$3.00
2 me this is a great day
5/22
CD
Race-2/#4 $3.80-$3.00
Race-3/#4 $5.80-$3.40
Race-7/#5 $7.00-$4.00
Race-8/#10 3rd $3.00
FM
Race-2/#4 $14.00-$3.80
Race-4/#1 2nd $2.80
Race-6/#5 3rd $2.40
Another great day
-----------------------
So to answer everybody my rating of this program is a perfect 10 with very little work you can become a winner everyday
Thank you so much Greg

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)