Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-14-2021, 05:24 PM   #15
headhawg
crusty old guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy View Post
20 years ago they bet 300k a day ....They made millions. How much do you need?.... once your a millionaire you will find that money stops meaning anything after 2 million. Sorry but its true... You cant spend a grand a day if you tried. Making 100 milllion a year is no different than making a 4 million. Once they get to say 4 million its boring to them. Thrill is gone... Gambling is thrill based endeavor and once you are rich its just not the same... I won a 80 k bet on a pick 5 this year and it was hum ho ..... When I was poor it would of been poppin bottles. IF your whales are still excited its because they are having losing years.
This post is a perfect example of why I only believe posts from about 4 or 5 members here. Recently you posted a mediocre exacta idea, asked for a bad post button here instead of on the HTR forum where Ken can see it, and had some other amateurish handicapping posts. And yet we are to believe that you are some kind of insider who can hit and $80K payoff? Color me skeptical.

Perhaps you were a contestant on the To Tell The Truth game show back in the 60s. "Will the real Teddy please stand up."

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)