Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-14-2021, 01:52 PM   #9
teddy

LOL We did their computations manually. Hate to tell you. My brother did it daily. The reasons computers dont work is you have 100 indians doing the same shit. Its pure shovel selling just like the stock brokers that sell dummys programs like TOS to mine angles for stocks. I was in their room at The ORLEANS with 6 tvs. 100 racing forms they pulled from... They made millions and millions. They bet 25 k per race in exact and tri. Removed horses that had no shot and put in the biased horses. We got so many comps we couldnt eat all the prime ribs.. Had to go to fast food because we got bored with 5 stars...

The other whales did exactas from NYC tracks with shoe boards. They actually took picks from3 sources and used it somehow... I dont know their system but they did own an ADW... so they had no takeout hardly..... SEE thats brilliant. Thats an EDGE... 3 % takeout on exactas probably.

NO COMPUTERS NEEDED haha
teddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)