Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 11:07 AM   #13
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan View Post
Speaking of critical assessments, you seem to be more generous to some of them than Songbird. All good fillies, but Heavely Prize as I recall rarely if ever won outside of NY, Rags to Riches got a set up (Ill always wonder how much Gomez was paid to use Hard Spun to pin Curlin in until Rags got the jump on him), and she list to tomato cans too, I don't remember who the first three really beat except Inside Info beating HP over a sloppy track. Also don't recall who Azeri really beat. Zenyatta, props, but she was an enigma and aided by running on synths, Royal Delta was spanked by HdG (who you don't name) a whole lot worse than Songbird ran against Beholder if you want to look at 2 very similar meetings. So the only one I'm giving you with little criticism is Rachel, but even her detractors ask what really good horses she beat (I personally don't downgrade her for that).
Oh I see, since you can't recall who they beat, they must not have beaten better. Here's a thought, do a little bit of research and come on back when you're ready to have an actual opinion and not just "I disagree with you because it's you."

Like I said, people aren't really interested in critical assessments.

» Advertisement