Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-04-2022, 08:35 PM   #48
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
They have no idea that they are making things WORSE...not better. But...we know all this isn't about the affected people anyway. Not everybody is fooled.

I believe the trash that Democrat politicians and the liberal media put in people's heads is flat out dangerous and divisive. If I was a black person and I bought into all the crap the media sells I would have thought I went back in time to the Jim Crow south. If I was Joe Citizen I would think most cops are just a bunch of racist, evidence planting, chronic liars, that enjoy trying to hurt people and get away with it.

The citizens that only rely on liberal propaganda sources for their news are so brainwashed they won't listen to common sense. There are a scary amount of people who think racist, corrupt police are common place and police brutality
is as prevalent as ever.

Of course with cell phones, dash board cams, body cams, and street cams it would be impossible for police to misbehave anywhere close to how they did in days gone by, but the brainwashed won't listen to common sense.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement