Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-02-2022, 07:52 PM   #15
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Who cares what Biden or Suff think....really

Nobody cares what I think...

Suff is just trolling, that is very obvious. I don't care what Biden thinks but I honestly have watched him more than any president. I want to see what gaffes he will make and what new odd lies he will make up. I had never heard the story of being a life guard at an all black pool because he wanted to get to know black people. That was the most recent I heard about. Pretty impressive getting a life guard job at no more than 11 years old, as that is how old he was when his parents moved a couple states away. You can add those to the BS stories of being a school bus driver, a big rig driver, and all the places he claimed to be when and where he wasn't. Might as well throw in having 3 college degrees and graduating at the top of his class, more lies.

Is this out of touch with reality jackass politician aware there is this thing called the internet where he can be proven a liar, quick and easy?
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)