Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-10-2021, 07:02 PM   #30
zico20

Can we just hand Georgia the national title right now? The problem with Alabama is that they don't have any standout receivers like they did the past few years. Young couldn't hit an elephant in the ass from 15 yards away. When you give up two long drives inside of five minutes with the game on the line you are not title contender in my book. Four great games Mississippi-Arkansas; Oklahoma-Texas; Iowa-Penn St. and obviously the Alabama game. How much longer can Oklahoma's luck hold?

My prediction halfway through is Georgia, Ohio St, Cincinnati and Iowa in the playoff. If Oklahoma would somehow manage to win out they would be in over the loser of the Big 10 game, which I think will be Iowa. I have a feeling Ohio St. is going to run the table for some reason. Alabama will lose to Georgia in the SEC title game and they are gone from contention.

My top 10

1 Georgia
2 Iowa
3 Cincinnati
4 Alabama
5 Oklahoma
6 Ohio St.
7 Penn St.
8 Kentucky
9 Michigan
10 Michigan St.

Next two Oregon and Oklahoma St.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)