Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-19-2021, 12:58 PM   #25
zico20

Week 3 was exciting! I can't believe Alabama was a 15 point favorite at Florida. Great game, Florida is moving up in my rankings despite the loss. Lots of top teams struggled, Oklahoma, Cincinnati, Clemson, Ohio St., Notre Dame. Some of the others were playing cupcakes. Being from Missouri you can kind of guess I am a SEC/Big 12 fan. Love seeing West Virginia take down #15 Virginia Tech. It turns out Miami was ranked way too high as they got pummeled by Michigan St. How far has Florida St. fallen to get destroyed by Wake Forest. That is humiliating. Clemson better find an offense or they will get beat again and their goes their playoff run. To score only 14 points at home against Georgia Tech has to be worrisome for Tiger fans.

Did anyone see the end of the SMU-Louisiana Tech game? SMU threw a Hail Mary on the final play to win it. How good is Fresno St? They went into UCLA and stunned the #13 Bruins. Then again, they played Oregon tough all the way to the end. What a fourth quarter, maybe the best you will see all year.

How about my BYU, took down Arizona St to go to 3-0. All three wins were against Pac 12 teams, two of which were ranked. They will no doubt move into the top 20.

My top 10 for this week!

1 Alabama
2 Georgia
3 Oregon
4 Texas A&M
5 Oklahoma
6 Florida
7 Iowa
8 Cincinnati
9 Ohio St.
10 Clemson

Next two are obviously Penn St. and Notre Dame

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)