Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-22-2021, 08:01 PM   #29
dballard125

Quote:
Originally Posted by f2tornado View Post
You’re going to see that in any forum. It helps to give some time for people to respond as I did earlier. I, and probably most others, don’t check this forum every hour like some might. I doubt most are too concerned about someone throwing a few bucks on a Derby tip when there’s millions in the pool. I just don’t think there’s as much Derby fever this year. Perhaps a little fatigue from last year, perhaps other distractions.
Thanks for the reply buddy. You're actually one of the guys here that I follow closely. The angles you play have won me quite a bit of money on the Derby over the past 5-6 years. Like you, Known Agenda is a must play for me on top this year, along with Essential Quality. I can't really come up with any others that I can justify in the win spot. I like how Medina Spirit worked the other day, and I think Baffert used the SA as an opportunity to rate the horse & see how it would go. He actually broke better than Rock Your World and could easily put on the lead but the connections didn't appear to want that out of him that day. I am going to use him underneath for sure.

RYW ran a nice race and a big Beyer but he had about the most favorable trip a horse could have too. Maybe he turns into a monster but I don't think he has it that easy next Saturday. What's your thoughts on RYW and Medina Spirit?
dballard125 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)