Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 11:44 AM   #1
Partsnut
BetMix User

AOdds & Thoromation (The Dynamic DUO)

AOdds & Thoromation (The Dynamic DUO)

In my personal opinion, AOdds and Thoromation was and still are two of the best pieces of software to come out of he Sartin Methodology, they have not and will probably never be surpassed by the newer Sartin software offerings.
One thing is for certain, both of these softwares when used in conjunction with each other and with either BRIS or JCP data files are far less expensive to use with no annual subscriptions and the pace and numerical projections are 1000% far more accurate then what is currently being offered . I also believe that the masterful programming of Randy Kovachs (AOdds) was a work of art and will not be replicated by any current Sartin offerings , past, present or in the future. I believe Thoromation is probably the very best Sartin offering and a personal favorite of mine because when used correctly with Aodds one can come up with some really solid plays.
I am partial to Thoromation because my late friend, Michael Perry freelanced the prorgamming of the animated segment of the software. I also would praise Randy Kovachs for his awesome progamming ability and as being a fine gentleman.

Hopefully, there are those fortunate enough to still have and use these oldies but goodies.
I would like to hear the opinions of some current users of these two software's.

Last edited by Partsnut; 11-23-2020 at 11:49 AM.
Partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)