Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-25-2001, 01:30 AM   #3
tanda

I am anxious to see Dollar Bill. I wonder when Stewart will realize this is not a Grade I horse? And the media as well.

The press talks about his bad luck. Well, slow horses get shuffled back, boxed in and run wide. It is not bad luck, it is a horse with no tactical speed.

Pat Day made one of the dumbest comments I have ever heard. It calls into serious question his knowledge of the sport. After losing the Preakness, he complained that once again Dollar Bill had bad luck and then expressed his desire to get the horse some luck. His very next comment was that A. P. Valentine beat his horse to a hole and secured better position and that is why A.P. finished second.

Geez Pat, do you think that maybe Dollar Bill's inability to run fast and grab that hole has something to do with his "bad luck"? Apparently, Pat lacks the basic intelligence to realize the connection between his explanation of the race and the horse's luck. After all the comments were only made one right after the other.

Maybe I am being unfair. Maybe he is not stupid ... just drinking again.
tanda is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)