Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-31-2022, 09:14 PM   #26
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
i always to try to weigh both sides of the coin and tend to give the president the benefit of the doubt. in the 15 months in office, i really haven't seen that much where this administration is doing anything but dumb things. i thought Trump was pretty bad, but this guy made things twice as bad. Trump gave away $1200 and the recipient paid taxes, this guy gave away $2000 no taxes.. Trump led the league in creating government jobs, this guy is giving away more especially for IRS employees. Trump increased the debt $3 trillion, this guy is already at $5 trillion with maybe 2 1/2 years left. this guy shut down the country with mask and vaccine requirements and gave away the vaccine for free. Trump only let the good immigrants through the borders and tried to seal them against the bad ones. this guy has done the opposite from Trump, stopping the workers from coming through and letting the bad ones infest this place. probably 1 out of every 5 are bad ones. i am not knocking him for his foreign policy so far because he has nothing to do with it, but he says some dumb things.

the thing with a hike in taxes for the very rich people is extremely dumb. i totally agree that these people get all the benefits and don't pay their fair share. but he shouldn't be trying to steal their money while they are alive, he should have gone after it when they die and can't complain. because of this, his party will get massacred in the midterm elections like no other before.
You plainly contradict yourself. You say that "Trump was pretty bad" and then go on to list many of the good things that he did. It must be that you have had a change of heart...like millions of others!

Trump 2024!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)