Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 06:56 AM   #20
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by metro View Post
Not a total boycott as I'll watch my Vikings if they are on, and players from the Univ. of Louisville. The rest won't get my attention nor will any type of premium watch packages that I had gotten previously.

Just add them to my other boycotts.....

Morning news, evening news, late night talk shows (Kimmell, etc.), 60 minutes (hardly ever missed it in the past), SNL, most all NBA, pretty much every major newspaper and the local rag, Sporting News (which I read religiously for years...thanks for ruining that Mike DeCourcy), Sports Illustrated.... cancelled my subscription about when Trump took office and saw the direction they were headed, ESPN and their litany of empty barrel hosts, and airhead hostesses.

Baseball seems to be exempt from those that "need a platform" but I'm sure it's coming, so are the college sports....just a matter of time. Horse racing isn't even exempt now that Graham Motion suddenly finds it necessary to critique everything our POTUS does.

Eventually I'll just be left with Seinfeld reruns.

My only gripe I had about baseball was when Tim McCarver was calling a play-off game I was watching, the guy was a motor mouth of useless information, it seemed like he never even stopped talking long enough to breathe. There is plenty of political spewing on ESPN's radio coverage of the local college sport's here.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)