Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religious
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 02:13 PM   #21409
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Read carefully and you won't waste my time and yours with silly questions.

A) Divine love does not demand an object to exist. That means when there was God and nothing else, LOVE in Divine Form existed. Is that so hard to understand? No. Good. lets move on.

B) Now if you were the only one to be alive after a nuclear war obliterated this planet and all objects , would you exude Love with no objects? No, because you need an object because your modus operandi is NOT divine love. You only know worldly love and without your worldly objects your love is out of business. Capiche? Bueno

C) Now a third scenario. You are the last person on the planet. With no alternative left, you sit down and go within. You connect to yourself. Another Sufi saying is I searched for God and found only myself. I searched for myself and found only God.

If you find God, you find Divine love as in A (above) since God is Divine love. Simple. Now you are experiencing Divine Love without an object requirement which I have told you a zillion times and you can't understand

The above example you gave does not contradict Divine love's nature. Divine love is larger than worldly love or the love of a "good Samaritan".

For you to put Divine Love down as you did above is to put God down. Good luck with that.
Just to be clear: So Jesus was teaching the lawyer how to love with a markedly inferior love? This Jesus, in whom you say you believe, was clueless, in other words?

And I addressed point number one many moons ago. Before God created the universe God did have objects for his love, i.e. each of the persons in the Godhead. And I would also add (if I may be so bold) that God loved all his chosen people -- all whose names were written in the Book of Life -- before any of them were created. Read carefully Rom 9:10-13.

And if the world ended and there was no other human being left, that person should still love God. God didn't die in your nuclear war, did he?

The irrefutable fact of the matter is that what the scripture teaches about God, his love and man's moral obligation to love -- both the Creator and his fellow man -- all is in complete harmony. There was never a time in eternity when God didn't have objects for his love. Never!

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)