Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 10:50 PM   #9
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
The more I read and see about what's actually gone on as opposed to what is theorized to go on, I shake my head more at some of the more vocal Trump despisers among us.

When you look at what has ACTUALLY gone on in terms of RUSSIAN COLLUSION designed to influence the election, it is crystal clear at this current time that the only ACTUAL proof of Russian COLLUSION occured, not with Donald Trump or his campaign, but with the DNC, Hillary Clinton, Fusionwhatever, the Steele man, and whatever Russian info they were fed to create their little "dossier."

In the face of all this, it's admirable that the "smash Trump by any means" crew on here carries on as if nothing else is happening out there.

Just like they were on Election night, it seems they are about to be run over by a freight train going 200mph...
Don't confuse right wing theories with TALKING POINTS.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)