Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 07:06 PM   #309
Tape Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
Another great day for those investors who ignored the smarty pants in the financial press, ignored the snot noses in the political press, and laughed at all those goof-balls of the doom and gloom underground that constantly call for the world to end ... don't say you weren't warned.

Dow up 216 points today on heavy volume. Record all-time highs for companies like Microsoft and Disney ... simply a great day for sure.

Despite a huge near 6-month rally following one poster's sensational generational buying opportunity call of November 3, 2016 or so, there are still dozens of companies selling at a big discount to intrinsic value. Don't leave even more money on the table. Go out there and invest. In a year you'll regret it, for sure, if you don't. Just think some could have been $3 trillion richer if they just listened to me earlier ...

With the great Marine Le Pen's upcoming victory in France, saving a once-proud nation, plus the great Donald J. Trump doing everything right for the USA and the citizens who elected him, the sky is now the limit to how far this market rally could go ... from here.
Heavy “stopping volume” I would call it. Love your enthusiasm but I think we have a short term pull back from here.
Tape Reader is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)