Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: The coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 08:48 PM   #7898
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
I have been posting HOSPITALIZATIONS since this recent discussions began. Not deaths. Or cases. Deaths lag cases and hospitalizations.

You still don't get it.

Both HOSPITALIZATIONS and fatalities are increasing all over the country.
Some momentary fluctuations appear in various locals. But things overall are getting worse. The trend line worsens at holidays, no matter where you are.

Hopefully things will improve but it is not over even though Mike thinks the media will stop reporting and exaggerating it

1)- After the election or
2)- When Biden takes over

Of course, "No worse than the flu" bull.on endless loop.
Of course I get it. People catch the virus, then some die because of severe pre existing condition(s).

Older people (like me) also caught it, fought thru it and live our lives as normal.

Cases? No big deal. What *is* a big deal is people who are in bad health because of life choices that affect health. Not everyone in bad health is to blame, some are struck with serious issues to no fault of their own... But if people would eat right, exercise, have a life that included interactions with people on a daily basis (online doesn't count) then these #s would fall thru the floor. That's my take from details given on covid deaths locally

Agree? Disagree?
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement