Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion III
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 03:55 AM   #4631
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Yes, you're right! I am in a color all my own. I'm clothed in the dazzling, brilliantly white fine linen of Christ's righteosness
Y ou are so attached, a Buddhist term for losing one's identity, to "slogans" and silly word games, you have no concept of reality.

You remind me of the "country bumpkin" visiting his cousin in the big city. First time. Never been out among all them newfangled modern day thing-a-ma-bobs.

One day, Joe, our modern day city resident invited Clem his country cousin out to the movies. "You'll love it Clem. Everything seems so lifelike. Enjoy yourself."

So off they went. As they entered, the theater was showing cartoons as they used to do.

"Oh boy I can't believe this". Clem blurted, "Let's move up close", Clem said excitingly dragging a pretty bored Joe up to the very first row of seats.

"Look at that!" Clem pointed.

The cartoons ended and a war movie began. "Now cousin, hold on to your hat, this will amaze you!" Joe encouraged Clem.

But 5 minutes later during a fierce battle, Clem was no where to be seen. Joe looked around as best as he could in the flickering light, but could not find Clem. Than he heard some whimpering.....

Clem was hiding under his seat shivering with fear.

"Come on out, nothing to worry about. Knew we shouldn't have sat so close. Clem, you are simply confusing the images and sounds up there on the screen with real life down here"

Last edited by hcap; 04-24-2020 at 04:00 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)