Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 05:58 AM   #9896
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
Why can't you ever be honest for once!? Why!? I have indeed proved my "arrow of time" thesis conclusively by Natural Revelation that is known and understood universally by all. The Future always come to us out of one direction to become the Past in the opposite direction. The Future always comes to us from the East to become the Past in the West. And this can only leave the Present at where we are at any given moment in between the two. And this is what I have always maintained is the logical flow of the stream of Time. And Mother Nature proves this!
I am waiting for a practical example. Not another incoherent rant. That's why any sane person requires details of your so-called wager.

Your backwards time thesis can not be tested in any way. Incredible convoluted word games about tine coming out of the East becoming the Present receding into the Past and the West, is monumentally absurd.

What are the terms of your bet? Do you think you could even give coherent terms in English, or is babbling boxcarian the only language you speak?

Last edited by hcap; 02-26-2019 at 06:00 AM.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)