Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 08:25 PM   #9891
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Trying to claim before comes after afer and after becomes before is pure lunacy, no matter your formal education.

Boxcar's entire time thesis is oned tremendous word game.
Unable to be tested practically in any way. When asked for the terms of his wager, he ducks the question because he knows he is selling a pig in a poke, and will spring more silly word games to be debated for pages and pages with his convoluted rhetoric
Why can't you ever be honest for once!? Why!? I have indeed proved my "arrow of time" thesis conclusively by Natural Revelation that is known and understood universally by all. The Future always come to us out of one direction to become the Past in the opposite direction. The Future always comes to us from the East to become the Past in the West. And this can only leave the Present at where we are at any given moment in between the two. And this is what I have always maintained is the logical flow of the stream of Time. And Mother Nature proves this!

Quote:
Scientifically and philosophically he has disqualified himself.
Then if you're so cock-sure of this, find your backbone and accept the terms to my wager and quit lying about that too! AGAIN, here is what I posted earlier today in 9867. I listed the four conditions, three of which you must meet when I win. Tell me what parts of 9867 are over your head. I'll graciously condescend to take you by the hand and walk you through it.

From my 9867:
already stated them. I'll wager anything you can afford to lose. I'm waiting for PA. He must be in hibernation or something. (Is the weather cold up in Noo Yawk?)

In the course of everyday human activities, effects often precede causes. You categorically deny that this is true. So, herein this disagreement is the foundation for a little friendly wager.

Of course, if we don't hear from PA because the earth swallowed him or something, I would suggest another kind of wager.

When I win my wager, you must do three specific things:

Answer the following two questions with only a "yes" or "no":

1. When you raised your children, did you teach them that it was okay to implicitly trust strangers?

2. Is the Uncertainty Principle absolutely true?

And then the third question:

Where in your "arrow of time" scheme is the Present located relevant to the Past and Present? In other words, you must lay out your "arrow of time" telling us where all three elements of Time are relevant to each other.

Now...if I lose, I agree to not post on this thread for one year from the date you accept the terms of the wager.

And who gets to decide if my answer is really proof? Once I reveal how effects can often precede causes in normal, everyday human activities, it will become self-evident to all. The answer has always been hiding in plain sight.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)