Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023, 06:54 PM   #15
myohmyjustify

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98 View Post
As far as the Georgia case goes, He's not using freedom of speech as his defense. As far As the Mar A Lago case goes from everything I've read you can't keep classified documents at a personal residence and I believe the Presidential records act on applies while they are President, not after

I did not say nor mean that Trump is using his right of free speech as a defense. But he does has the right of free speech.

All I meant was there is NO legal case against Trump since he could rightfully and legally ask to "find votes", which he did and which is not a crime.

The Presidential Records Act gives the POTUS the right to classify or de-classify anything he so wishes, in the White House or in his own house. Again, he also had Secret Service officers guard all these boxes and folders of documents. That's legally important which is why the media hardly mentions.

You do know that Biden had absolutely no right to his classified documents when he was VP under Obama and had no Secret Service officers guarding them either.

The Presidential Records Act does not include VPs or anyone else for that matter. Biden is the criminal in this story, not Trump.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)