Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023, 06:19 PM   #11
myohmyjustify

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98 View Post
I think the whole Stormy Daniels thing is complete BS as well as the Jan 6 charges. The ones I think he may be culpable in is the Georgia case and Mar A Lago. If he actually did commit a crime, should he not be held accountable? I think this could help the Republicans if he can't run because I don't think he can win

Freedom of speech, especially in the political arena, gives Trump the right to ask the GA sec'y of state to "find me some votes". Trump did not commit a crime. That's plain as day.

The FBI had no right to enter into the private residence of an American citizen, much less a former US President without just cause. If any crime was committed at Mar A Lagoat all, it was committed by the FBI and the DOJ.

Trump did not commit a crime by having classified documents located in his private residence at Mar A Lago. Trump is protected by The Presidential Records Act. Also, those boxes of documents were physically protected by the US Secret Service, where officers guarded them.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)