Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-18-2021, 06:40 PM   #224
Vinnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg View Post
These are the EASY MONEY plays for OPX...these haven't been researched at OPX yet. I'm a little suspicious at the number of plays and the ML's--but we'll see what happens:

EASY MONEY

OPX
1ST LORD DRAGON 6-1
2ND ROLL DINERO ROLL 7/2
5TH THE ROCK SAYS 4-1
6TH HOME RUN TRICK 5-1
7TH RUNAWAY WIFE 5-1
WOW!! Followed along with Speed Demons today for Gulfstream Park (12-18) and at least in the TOP 3 selections if you simply looked at the Trainer Spot plays and clicked on all of the ratings provided for each horse on the underneath tabs you would have come up with the winner in each race on the card within the TOP 3 selections of the program. In race #11 clearly the top two horses on paper were the #9 and #5, however, if you were looking for a third play of better value the #2 was darned close to the two of them in terms of the Demon Power Rating. This would signal to me that he could be an improving horse. It came in #2 and #9, with the #2 paying $18 and change. This capped off a late 50c Pic 5 for $3,272.00. Nobody hit the P6 which would have been approximately 350k if I remember correctly. "Very Good stuff Greg"!!!

Vinnie

"All Human error is impatience; a premature renunciation of method"- F. Kafka

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)