Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 01:56 PM   #42
AndyC

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy View Post
Its the opposite, they know every homer, chowder head and fan that can't gauge a football team will bet on Tom Brady. If you gotta squeak by Jacksonville at home and can barely stop Bortles. This team is going to be a handful for you. If Jacksonville can put you on the ropes, if Philly plays their "A" game....this will be a knock out. I already bet while i could, before the whales hammered the spread and lowered it to 5.5 almost Immediatly. They are playing to the public on Super Bowl day. Every fool that hardly bets will make a rare bet that day. It doesn't work every year but they are going to take a shit load on the Patriots in hopes they lose. But the big and smart money went in on that 7 in a flash. Regular folk don't bet right after the bell.

There's no way on Gods green earth I would lay 7 to this team after watching the season and these playoff games. NE will need their luck to even be in this one. They have not faced a team like this yet. The AFC was loaded with pretenders and bad teams. Some of them even made the playoffs. If it weren't the Patriots i would for see a blow out in this game. If they get behind like last year.......there is no coming back against this defense. Sure they can win if Philly screws up, but 7 points on an even playing field ain't going to happen. The people that got in at +7 are feeling pretty good right now. I know i am. What games do people watch?

It reminds me of the Denver vs Seattle game....."old Peyton Manning, he can't lose." He got his head handed to him and the bookies made about 20 million in Vegas. That's the goal here.
First of all, where could you get the game at 7? Pinnacle had it at 7 for exactly 2 minutes before changing it. Nobody else in Vegas or offshore has had it at 7. I wouldn't lay 7 either.

This isn't just about Brady. I am sure Tom can handle the moment and not be a bundle of nerves in 2 weeks. Comparing Manning to him is ridiculous. It's about Foles. I would play for a huge bounce.
AndyC is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement