hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
You've got me thinking and I'm puzzled.
Can you give us an example of that?
Boxcar said
Quote:
"good luck measuring what you can't see"
Radiation is another form of matter but boxcar does not recognize it as matter. (E=MC^2). Various kinds of radiation of certain wavelengths can not be seen by the naked eye. If boxcar did accept electromagnetic phenomena of all sorts, would have to accept Einstein and he then might have to consider the curvature of space-time, and that a good portion of the universe is curved without the presence of local "matter"

And as I have posted a number of times "virtual particles", on the quantum level pop in and out of existence.

"Virtual particles are indeed real particles. Quantum theory predicts that every particle spends some time as a combination of other particles in all possible ways. These predictions are very well understood and tested"....Gordon Kane, director of the Michigan Center for Theoretical Physics at the University of Michigan .

Evidence....

Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_effect

....In quantum field theory, the Casimir effect and the Casimir–Polder force are physical forces arising from a quantized field. They are named after the Dutch physicist Hendrik Casimir who predicted them in 1948.
Casimir forces on parallel plates

If boxcar did accept virtual particles he might have to consider the universe is still being created and annihilated way past the biblical 7 day timeline

Last edited by hcap; 02-23-2018 at 02:11 AM.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)