Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 11:52 AM   #44
PalaceOfFortLarned

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
lmao

I intended to bet both him and the winner and box the exacta, but I got distracted playing OP. It cost me a few dollars by missing the race.

Even after all these years of playing I have no idea how to handle the performances of those riderless horses. He was damn good without the rider rushing up into the teeth of that fast pace and hanging around until the end. I guess we should have made a weight adjustment.
Hard to know for sure about these undefeated horses running at smaller venues. He earned his chance, and the owners found out. Sometimes they blow up and become crazy good. Most just aren't up to the task like this one. Still a good horse, and he should have a good career in the Northeast cashing bank for the connections.

I like horses like him because he is kind of the dream of us little guys. $67K purchase, a couple of stakes wins already under his belt. He can still get better, but back to 1 turn and lesser competition for now.
PalaceOfFortLarned is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)