Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 01:44 PM   #833
chuckster1968

Handi, I have HP laptop. I have google docs with excel. But I have tried a bit of everything. I have tried Post Time Daily, i.e. The Master Magician. Brisnet pps. with the Brisnet pp generator, drf online and equibase, Betmix.. etc. I am trying to figure out how to incorporate my own numbers based on the basics of numbers already generated by so many others. I saw your data handifast and thought why not. So basically I tried to download off of your file but when I tried to open it told me O/S specify a drive. I believe I have no brain sometimes to computer language itself. So when reading the form topic I found it quite interesting how you were able to play with numbers allowing a number to set, particularly on an odds line etc. So. I would like to know step by step how I can download this and get it running and what pps. I can use to actually to extract into your program. I do not have a lot of money but I maybe be able to offer some advice in terms of helping it somehow or at least try. I look forward to your response.

Chuck
chuckster1968 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)