Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 11:43 PM   #12
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Not sure why you'd think that. I've shown the ability to show a positive ROI numerous times on this board. Have you? I even dig the charity aspect of it all. You see, I crushed your classy friend Kash in a contest and he stiffed the charity he was supposed to donate to. I made the donation for him.

It's just too bad it's all a big waste as this is nothing more than another attempt to discredit the BEST track handicappers in the country. Sad really. Maybe you'll get the attention you so desperately crave. But it won't be by me. Good luck!
HUH? I wasn't challenging your talents Dahoss and everything else you said is simply not true. I said what I said as I figured you just don't like me, so why participate in anything I touch. That's all.

All I know is if I posted this post (yours) in the Every day NYRA thread, I'd be banned. You seem to do it every 13 1/2 seconds.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)