Thread: Trump's America
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 02:00 PM   #11
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
I'll take a stab at it.
It is wrong, just like people verbally attacking both Pelosi and McConnell in public restaurants, at the suggestion of a sitting congresswomen, Mad Maxine, and a FAILED presidential candidate, Hillary, because people should act civil, no matter what their so-called leaders tell them.

That what you meant?

Or was it that a couple of random people acted badly and YOU think you have just proven the Trump is the Anti-Christ and his followers are druids?

I condemn that kind of behavior, and I support Trump so your theory is moot.
How man DEMOCRATS - elected officials of this country - have condemn the attacks on McConnell?

What a pathetic little whine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
Yes, under the 1st Amendment, you have a right to make an ass of yourself in public, as the woman in the video demonstrated.

You also have the right to make an ass of yourself on the internet by blaming this incident on Trump or anyone else other than the woman herself.

Both of you had no problem addressing the situation quickly and succinctly, but Horsey does have a problem...How and Why?
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most