Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 12:39 PM   #43
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Super Saturday is here.

I doff my cap to NTRA/NHC for putting together a card of tough and competitive races.

R6 Tampa: Be Mine was favored 4 back in the G2 San Clemente. There is no way she is 7/2 come post time. Galileo Gal is the concern from the ever tough Casse barn.

R6 Aqueduct: Nice of them to extend an olive branch to the NYRA circuit and Aquedump. And no better race than a state bred purse for horses who don't deserve to be running for this much money. I'll go with Rossie Val as she just beat better. Calculated Risker is the fall back plan with Arroyo on board.

R3 Santa Anita: Gustnado is off of a near 10 month layoff and is dropping off the cliff in class. I'll jump on board, but highly doubt we'll get 8/1. Maestro Dearte is your classic closing turf horse, and is of obvious concern with Nakatani in the irons.

R10 Gulfstream: The G3 Suwanee River may well be the race of the day. Hard to overlook any Kitten with the Ramsay connections in the , but I'm going with Dream Dancing if she can ever get back to that Del Mark Oaks form 3 back. Midnight Crossing comes in off an impressive win last out as she cranked through :24s like it was nobodies business winning wire to wire in the G3 Frankel. Really tough race.

R11 Gulfstream: Mojovation looks to be the class of this field, but we have hardly seen the best of what this group has to offer. Another Ramsay/Kitten in the looms ominous. Sand Dancer should also be tough.

R12 Gulfstream: Bust out your trustiest dart in a race that is more wide open than Stormy Daniels. Really difficult to put forth any opinion on this race, but I'll go with the Here's to Mike as he gets back to his preferable 8 1/2 panel distance. Conquest Sandman makes a lot of sense and Donation off the claim is very interesting at a likely price.

R7 Golden Gate: Alright, I'll take the Euro with EMD4ME's favorite jockey in Couton on board in the Consolida. We really have no idea what any of these are quite yet Mapit looks dangerous out of the King's barn.

R9 Santa Anita: Going with a bomb in the Taco Tuesday who has yet to run a bad race and look for the rest of these to beat him. Exotics players may want to single the Conqueror in the 2 hole as he has 6 lieftime Place efforts in 13 career starts.

Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)