Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 10:00 PM   #46
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Here's what I think ely.

I honestly think all of the stuff we've been hearing and reading about Trump lately is about 90% utter bullshit.

The MSM and their sycophants are throwing everything but the kitchen sink at Trump at this point, what with the Kavanaugh confirmation and midterms coming up...all they have left is to go nuclear on Trump and hope that it sticks this time.

They know Mueller isn't going to issue his opinion until after the midterms, so what do they have to fight at this point? Nothing but lies, innuendo and half-truths.

The economic news has been nothing but positive. Trump endorsements have been winning unlike a year ago. They are truly desperate for some sort of anything to hang their hat on, and all they really have is "Trump Bad/Crazy." So they're going all-in with that. Lying and cheating surely isn't below their their standards, I'm sure you would agree. Woodward has a book to sell. You think a book that didn't have stuff like that in it would sell as well as a book devoid of salacious material? Again, has Gary Cohn confirmed or denied the story in the book?

That's my honest opinion. And if you thought about it a bit more, I think you'd see there is a very good chance my opinion could be very much correct.

Seriously...just take a day to think about it. Use the most rational part of your brain.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 09-05-2018 at 10:01 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)