Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: True fools
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2022, 07:52 PM   #25
Rex Phinney

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Yeah, they will be tough to convince. Because they are idiots and so are you. Out of 23,122,522 people, 2226 came down with either myocarditis or pericarditis. That is less than one hundredth of one percent.
In the meantime, 6.2 Million people have died worldwide from Covid. And while Mycarditis is a serious disease, it is treatable in most cases and does not have long term effects. The same cannot always be said about Covid 19.

If you think 6.2 million people really died from COVID you are a freaking retard.

I had the head of nursing from of a local hospital tell me direct (like face to face tell me) 30 days ago that the hospital/ medical examiner is still labeling people as COVID 19 deaths as an insurance/ payment scam. Every death in the hospital is tested for COVID, and every positive test gets labeled as a COVID death. Car accident, stroke, heart attack, even cancer, DOES NOT MATTER. If they have COVID 19 or even throw a false positive on a test (they test the patients when they arrive and sometimes daily while they are at the facility) the hospital pursues it as a COVID death. She even pointed out that the reimbursement rates for PPE COVID supplies is a money maker for the hospital, so the hospital tests like crazy for positive patients so that they can hit insurance companies and the governments for big reimbursements on those supplies.

She even told me that they pursue COVID designations for people that have tested positive at any time within 30 days of their death. Reimbursements and payments/ grants to hospitals can be based on that. So if a patient dies, they go back and call their doctor and check their records for positive tests within the last 30 days.

Oh and BTW her income nearly doubled in 2020 & 2021 because of the overtime and the special rates they get to bill during COVID. It's a total free for all.

I know this to be true because I do her income taxes.

After hearing this straight from the horses mouth I cannot buy the COVID kool aid anymore, I just can't.
Rex Phinney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)