Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 08:55 PM   #2397
ultracapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
i didn't buy back in on MP, i am gonna wait for $25 on that one.. AIM did well today, and the dollar rejected lower price today. i have a very sneaky suspicion that with all this quantitative easing, it will make dollars scarce and the dollar will go back up the ladder soon if 88 holds.
I bought into MP the first time I saw you bring it up maybe a couple weeks ago. It finally turned around today to where it's back at the $35.15 I bought it at. I'm hoping it found bottom and is forming solid with this move today.

More research led me to purchase, first thing yesterday morning, BE and PLUG. This sector I find very interesting, and wide open to possibilities. I purchased the big guy, TSLA, the first week of April 2020. Was very close to taking profits a couple times, but stuck with it through the split, and as everybody knows, has shown astounding returns. I'm going to continue on with my homework in this sector, because I just don't think, even for Musk, that the future is completely clear as to what the ultimate utilization by the end consumer will be.

BTW, got out of TWTR yesterday morning at $48.75. All the social media stuff will need to settle down alomg with the mood of the consumer and providers, and see what flushed out in 2-3 months.

Last edited by ultracapper; 01-12-2021 at 08:58 PM.
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)