Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 09:00 AM   #2306
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
what is your take on JP Morgan Chase fine for 'spoofing'? How can government tell that JPs computer program didn't just change their mind from market activity during the last few milliseconds?
i think they showed a pattern of spoofing for a long period of time... they aren't the only ones, but they got caught because they have the resources to do it for large amounts of money... if i see some order in front of me for a sell on Microsoft of 100,000 shares of the stock, i won't buy my 200 shares, i am scared.. then you see the order evaporate in thin air. when you cancel your order.

about 4:00 a.m. a few years ago someone dumped 5000 contracts of gold on the open market at once. the price of gold opened down over $100 that morning... 3 weeks later the price rebounded and then surpassed that decline...
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)