Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 09:42 PM   #2296
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
we live in a place that requires capital. the airlines first take everyone to the cleaners, they nickel and dime you to no end with your baggage charges, meal and liquor ripoffs. flight cancelation charges and canceling flights that don't fill up..

they now want bailouts, and if they don't get them they are going to lay hundreds of thousands people off. they figured out that we need the airlines to facilitate movement throughout the world.

now keep in mind that there has been plenty of times that planes couldn't fly, like when the terrorists hit us. they should have money put away in case of a rough stretch... but now, they give themselves as much money as they can put their hands in by getting rediculously high salaries and bonus.. i think American has only gone bankrupt 5 times so far. give me a break with these bailouts already.. none of us ever get bailed out like these banks and airlines..

the people in our government are going to give to the airlines and screw the regular person..
I do not think that you have a grasp on the size of the problem, a virus that does more economic damage than Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement